- What is Live Loud Apparel?
- After taking a few transformational courses, I had a desire to wear messages expressing how I feel, my experience of myself & the real me. Live Loud Apparel was born!
- What type of shirts do you print on?
We print on supersoft 100% ringspun cotton, unless the product description says otherwise. Sometimes we print on American Apparel or comparable quality apparel.
- Will you notify me when you come out with a new design or restock a current design?
- How do I know that I'm picking the right size?
We print on American Apparel, so you can check out their sizing charts by clicking here. We STRONGLY recommend that you check the charts if you're unsure about what size you are.
- Where do you ship from?
We ship from New York, NY, USA.
- Who does your shipping?
We ship USPS.
- What about returns and exchanges?
If your order arrives damaged or you receive something different than what you ordered, contact us so we can arrange an exchange. If you have any other questions relating to exchanges, please contact us.
- How should I wash my shirt?
Turn the shirt inside out and machine wash cold.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through Stripe.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses Stripe for payments, and Stripe automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a Stripe account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a Stripe account to purchase from this store. You can use your major credit card to process your payments.